What is Mindfulness Movement?
- Aerobic exercise
- Stretching, opening and connecting with your body
- Opening our mind through movement
- Openin our awareness through movement
- Connecting with others through movement
- Connecting more with nature
What happens in a Mindfulness Movement Class?
- Stretching and opening body & mind
- Exercising and expressing body & mind
- Opening to and moving with nature
- Making space for releasing stuck energy
- Learning to connect better with self & others
- Learning how to listen to & move with others
- Learning to connect when sitting still
Tea and Snacks may appear at the end of the class.
When are Classes?
- Tuesday 9am. Meadow House, 11 Woodbridge Meadows, Guildford GI1 1BA.
- Friday 10am. At Shalford Park, on the A281, leaving Guildford, on Right Hand Side.
Cost: £5 Concessions – what you can afford.
All are welcome
Mindfulness Guildford Surrey