Acupuncture your immune system stronger. So it almost certainly will help you with the coronavirus outbreak . https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20399151
At The Gilbert Clinic in Guildford Surrey, we treat coronavirus with acupuncture and dietary advice.
There are no medicines for Coronavirus . So your immune system is the only thing that will kill Coronavirus. If your immune system is too weak to kill Coronavirus in your body, then you die.
Children are very safe, but as you get older, specially over 50, the danger reallly rises. Over 80, 15% will die as it stands. https://www.businessinsider.com/coronavirus-death-age-older-people-higher-risk-2020-2?r=US&IR=T
Pre-existing health issues that affect your survival against Coronavirus are:
- High Blood Pressure
- Being older in age.
- Lung problems
- Weak immune system
Acupuncture & Coronavirus
Acupuncture helps blood pressure. At our clinic many patient’s blood pressure has got better. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26365445
Lung issues have also been helped by acupuncture, including my own asthma. Acupuncture can improve the immune system while doing so. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26939313
Acupuncture is widely accepted to help the immune system. (see references below). In our clinic, client’s immune systems improve every week.
Anxiety impacts your immune system, making coronavirus more dangerous to you. Acupuncture has been shown to help anxiety and the immune system, with the benefits lasting for up to a month. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17265549
Acupuncture treatment is every day in China. So have treatment as much as possible. But one treatment monthly will make a difference
It is important for that your your family’s immune systems are at their best for the next 6 months. ANow is best to begin with this.
I am having acupuncture in preperation for Coronavirus.
Diet & Coronavirus
Your diet can strengthen the immune system. This is what I do:
- The best thing is to stop all sugar. Sugar harms your immune system a lot for up to 5 hours.
- Cut out refined flour, and ready meals.
- Eat 2 meals with fresh vegetables daily
- Stopping gluten for a week, for many people, is amazing, with a big increase in energy.
- Reduce and give up alcohol. Your immune system will thank you.
- daily probiotics. 70-80% of your immunity is in your digestive system!
- 2gms or more Vitamine C daily. This helps your immune system.
- A good multivitamin.
- 10mg zinc supplement every day.
- Vitamin D supplement. Your immune system needs it, and we don’t get enough sun in the UK.
Lifestyle and Coronavirus
- Exercise. It helps your immune system.
- 8 hours sleep. Less will effect your immune system.
- Lessen Stress. Stress and anxiety is bad for your immune system.
- Laugh and sing. Amazingly research says this helps your immune system.
References (this is a small subset of numerous studies)
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30232865 elderly stroke patients immune systems improved
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26380438 immune sysem inproved in sepsis patients
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26365445 acupuncture reduces high blood pressure
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25219132 acupuncture reduces high blood pressure and improves immune system
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26825083 acupuncture helps sepsis by improving immune system
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1581655 acupuncture activates immune system to fight infection
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29231575 personal experience of an experienced Chinese MD is that acupuncture treats viruses and bacterial infections and boosts the immune system
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26939313 acupuncture improves immune system in chronic and persistent bronchial asthma
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11977512 acupucture definately improves the immune system after chemotherapy
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20709154 acupuncture reduces strss and improves immune system in elderly